IT IS About The Money and Winning, At this Game Called Life.
Featured in the Los Angeles Times, WSJ, Dagens Næringsliv (Norwegian for “Today’s Business”), Ms.Fitness, NBC, ABC, KTLA, numerous radio and television shows. Monique Guild, Futurist, is one of the most significant global leaders in Turnaround and Development Strategy. Monique is also known as a Wealth Builder and is an expert in Global Partnerships.
Monique works with complex situations and brilliant minds all over the world when businesses are determined to expand, and they need things to change quickly.
Monique diagnosis you and your business with precision, and uncanny insight; using her laser-sharp abilities to identify barriers to success, delivering spot-on diagnoses, resulting in optimum solutions.
Issues that have perplexed financial experts and consultants for years, Monique determines with lightning speed and accuracy, saving and earning companies millions of dollars.
In her no-nonsense style Monique:
- evaluates you/your business/project;
- sees and pinpoint blocks;
- As a Futurist she has the know-how to catapult your business to the next level.
Rick Butler, Commercial Developer and Owner of Aardex – largest, green, sustainable commercial developers in the world, spoke on Monique’s behalf to the WSJ, said this about Monique, “Guild saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a lying investor. Butler admits that he regards her as “invaluable.”
Monique is neurologically hard-wired for science as she comes from a long line of Doctors and Pioneers (read ABOUT page to learn more).
- New Business Development
- What’s Next?
- Increase in Revenue
- Crisis Intervention
- Strategic Insights that catapult your business
- Resolve Internal Conflict within Family Businesses to Increase Productivity
- Political Campaigns
- Seemingly Unsolvable Business or Career Situation
- The Cause and solution for the company to stop hemorrhaging cash
- Semi-pro and Pro Athletes Stop Undermining Yourself
- Dissolution or Resolution of Partnership
- Immediate Solutions to Repetitive Patterns
- Close Deals
Monique’s accomplishments include:
- Working alongside the media consultants for the Democratic Party during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Mediating the partnership of the most prominent El Salvadorian family. Guiding the transition of the 3rd generation of, coffee growers and family businesses to the 4th generation, during tumultuous times.
- Assisting her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, and migration.
- Working alongside the owner of Aardex, the leading green, sustainable commercial builders in the world. To identify the cause and the solution of a multi-million-dollar failed hospital project.
- Turning around one of the Partners of Aardex who was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4. 2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back and bought the company from the owner. He owns the company to this day.
- Navigating rough waters with her client to help him to stay focused on running the family businesses, during Mitt Romney’s run for the presidency. Her client was accused wrongly of being linked to Mitt, Bain Capital, & the El Salvadorian death squads during the ’80s.
- Working alongside one of the nations most sought after 15-year-old quarterbacks, during heavy college football scouting but was severely undermining himself due to the stress.