You have it all, done it all, money in the bank – How Do You Possibly Create What Could Be Next? You are you seasoned, accomplished, beginning to wonder, and asking yourself, “Is this all there is?”
Alternatively, things need to change quickly in your business, and you are determined to expand.
Call (310) 614-0946 or email email@example.com
Featured in the Los Angeles Times, WSJ, Dagens Næringsliv (Norwegian for “Today’s Business”), Ms.Fitness, NBC, ABC, KTLA, numerous radio and television shows. Monique Guild, as a Futurist, is one of the most significant global leaders in Turnaround and Development Strategy. Monique is also known as a Wealth Builder and is an expert in Global Partnerships.
Having an inherited ability, Monique diagnosis you and your business with precision, and uncanny insight; using her laser-sharp skills to identify barriers to success, delivering spot-on diagnoses, resulting in optimum solutions.
Issues that have perplexed financial experts and consultants for years, Monique determines with lightning speed and accuracy, saving and earning companies millions of dollars.
Some of Monique’s work includes clients, organizations, and countries in/around:
- United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept.
- World Economic Forum
- Shanghai Disney
- Aardex (the most significant green commercial sustainable builders in the world)
- The Aspen Institute
- 2016 Presidential Election
- Piamita (first pajama lounge-wear line out of Chile)
- El Salvador
- Syria (in preparation for a conversation with the United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept., after the first bombs dropped in Syria)
- Did you know that it was a woman to access the situation first?
Monique retained to:
- Determine the cause of one of the Partners of Aardex (leading commercial developer), who was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4. 2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back, and bought the company from the owner. He owns the company to this day.
- Determine the cause of the nations most sought after 15-year-old quarterback, during heavy college football scouting but was severely undermining himself due to the stress.
- Work alongside the media consultants for the Democratic Party during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Mediate the partnership of the most prominent El Salvadorian family, guiding the transition of the 3rd generation of, coffee growers and family businesses to the 4th generation, during tumultuous times.
- Assist her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, and migration.
- Work alongside the owner of Aardex, the leading green, sustainable commercial builders in the world. To identify the cause and the solution of a multi-million-dollar failed hospital project.
- Navigate rough waters with her client to help him to stay focused on running the family businesses, during Mitt Romney’s run for the presidency. Her client was accused wrongly of being linked to Mitt, Bain Capital, & the El Salvadorian death squads during the ’80s.
- What’s Next?
- New Business Development
- Increase in Revenue
- Crisis Intervention
- Strategic Insights that catapult your business
- Resolve Internal Conflict within Family Businesses to Increase Productivity
- Political Campaigns
- Seemingly Unsolvable Business or Career Situation
- The Cause and solution for the company to stop hemorrhaging cash
- Semi-pro and Pro Athletes Stop Undermining Yourself
- Dissolution or Resolution of Partnership
- Immediate Solutions to Repetitive Patterns
- Close Deals
The bottom line – Monique has an inherited ability from her grandmother and Dad, who is a Doctor. She knows whats caused YOU, or the company, product, project (anything having to do with the money part of the business) to become stuck and how to create what’s next.
This business found her. Featured on the cover of the METRO section of The Los Angeles Times her unique talents were known to the world.
MARCH 2019: Monique’s new feature along with 20 experts who’d either been published or interviewed in either FORBES, Money, Inc, New York Times, Business Magazine, Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times and the Harvard Business Review, to name a few.
Monique, SHARES practical steps on how they were featured or published.
In her no-nonsense style Monique:
- evaluates you/your business/project;
- sees and pinpoint blocks;
- As a Futurist she has the know-how to catapult your business to the next level.
Rick Butler, Commercial Developer and Owner of Aardex – largest, green, sustainable commercial developers in the world, spoke on Monique’s behalf to the WSJ, said this about Monique, “Guild saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a lying investor. Butler admits that he regards her as “invaluable.”
Monique is neurologically hard-wired for science as she comes from a long line of Doctors and Pioneers (ABOUT page to learn more).
or email firstname.lastname@example.org