About Monique Guild
Featured on NBC News, The Los Angeles Times, & Wall Street Journal DN, Dagens Næringsliv (Norwegian for “Today’s Business”) Monique’s become one of the foremost leading global experts in transforming any business and determining What’s Next?!
Monique’s expertise includes:
- Working alongside the media consultants for the Democratic Party during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Mediating the partnership of the most prominent El Salvadorian family and guiding the transition of the 3rd generation coffee growers & family businesses to the 4th generation, during tumultuous times.
- Assisting her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, & migration.
- Working alongside one of the nations top 15-year-old quarterbacks, during heavy college football scouting but was severely undermining himself due to the stress.
- Resurrected her client’s career, invented and helped to develop a television show based on her life creating rapid financial expansion.
- Devising a way for her client to ‘take a leave of absence’ from her Diplomacy.
- Helping to develop and launch the new business Piamita. One of the first pajama loungewear lines from Chile.
- Working alongside the owner of Aardex, the leading green commercial sustainable builders in the world, identifying the cause and solution of a major multi-million-dollar hospital project being stuck.
- Turnaround one of the Partners for Aardex who was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working w/ Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4. 2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back & bought the company from the owner.
- Navigating rough waters with her client while helping him to stay focused on running the family businesses, during Mitt Romney’s run for the presidency. Her client was accused wrongly of being linked to Mitt, Bain Capital, & the El Salvadorian death squads during the 80’s.
When Companies and individuals want immediate solutions they seek Monique’s counsel to:
- Launch a new business
- Develop What’s Next? by inventing a new platform
- Wealth Development
- Determine the cause and turnaround the company, product or project that is stuck and the finances have stopped flowing
- Crisis Intervention
- Internal Conflict within the family businesses
- Other Mediators, Consultants, & Interventionists Unable To Resolve Crisis
- Athletes Undermining Themselves
- Possible Dissolution of Partnerships