In her no-nonsense style, Monique:
- Evaluates you/your business/project;
- “Sees” and pinpoints your blocks;
- “See” the gifts, where the individual and company or capable of going
- Moreover, has the know-how to get you there.
Before launching her business, Monique has years of experience as a successful businesswoman with companies such as Showtime Networks – Marketing Division(130 Cable Affiliates), Great Expectations(National Director), MacLaine Enterprises, Playboy Entertainment, and Finale Post Production.
The Los Angeles Times featured Monique and her work.
Rick Butler, Commercial Developer and Owner of Aardex – largest, green, commercial sustainable developers in the world, spoke on Monique’s behalf to the WSJ, said this about Monique, “Guild saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a lying investor. Butler admits that he regards her as “invaluable.”
Monique expertise retained to:
- Work alongside the media consultants for the Democratic Party during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Mediate the partnership of the most prominent El Salvadorian family, guiding the transition of the 3rd generation coffee growers & family businesses to the 4th generation, during tumultuous times.
- Assist her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, & migration.
- Work alongside one of the nations most sought after 15-year-old quarterbacks, during heavy college football scouting but was severely undermining himself due to the stress.
- Resurrect her client’s career, invented and helped to develop a television show based on her life creating rapid financial expansion.
- Devise a way for her client to ‘take a leave of absence’ from her Diplomacy.
- Establish Piamita out of Chile. One of the first pajama loungewear lines.
- Work alongside the owner of Aardex, the leading green sustainablecommercial builders in the world, identifying the cause and solution of a major multi-million-dollar stuck hospital.
- Turnaround one of the Partners for Aardex who was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4. 2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back & bought the company from the owner.
- Navigate rough waters with her client while helping him to stay focused on running the family businesses, during Mitt Romney’s run for the presidency. Her client was accused wrongly of being linked to Mitt, Bain Capital, & the El Salvadorian death squads during the 80’s.
- New Business Development
- What’s Next?
- Increase in Revenue
- Crisis Intervention
- Strategic Insights that catapult your business
- Resolve Internal Conflict within Family Businesses to Increase Productivity
- Political Campaigns
- Seemingly Unsolvable Business or Career Situation
- The Cause and solution for the company to stop hemorrhaging cash
- Semi-pro and Pro Athletes Stop Undermining Yourself
- Dissolution or Resolution of Partnership
- Immediate Solutions to Repetitive Patterns
- Close Deals