I’m soooo excited!!!
I was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal of Norway Dagens Næringsliv (www.dn.no) about a month ago and it’s been published!!
It was so incredible to be interviewed by such a respected paper, as well as, so amazing that business’ around the world are looking for alternaltive ways to operate, change, grow, expand and flourish.
I’ve included the English translation below. By clicking on the link here you will see the actual article and photo…it’s kind of cool. http://multimedia.dn.no/archive/00250/LB_Monique_Guild_250335c.jpg I’m so thrilled!!
To everyone who has seen me over sooo many years…THANK YOU so much for all of your support!!
Los Angeles (DN): Monique Guild slows her car, a Porsche, and rises with a mobile in her hand. As the “intuitive business consultant” she assists clients who wish for more money, success and influence, over the telephone.
“I’m like a regular consultant, but with additional special abilities. I can see why a business is at a standstill and what must be done to fix the problem”, says Guild as she strode across the gravel in the driveway of a house in Beverly Hills.
Now psychics with an eye for business renamr themselves to “intuisjonister,” “instinctive advisors” and “mentalist”. They offer investment tips, picks up vibrations in job interviews, use their senses to smart restructuring and exchange personal gut feeling.
Rick Butler, director and property developer, says Guild revealed that drug abuse among employees saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a lying investor. “Many pretend they have good intentions, but what they want is to rob you”. Monique can feel if people have integrity, if they are sincere and what their motives are, says Butler, who admits that he regards her as “invaluable”, maybe because he is very wary of intuition, but instead he is ” practical, analytical and rational ” and almost a bit retarded in this area. “She told me things about the business I had no idea, because I do not own intuition”.
Guild often sits in the shadow of a superstructure at the pool in Los Angeles and listens to the voices she hears on the phone. All she needs is her notepad, notes from previous sessions as well as her special abilities. Which she has been in possession of since she was ten.
– “I noticed it when I was little”, she says.
-” Like what”, specifically?
– “That I could see things no one else saw”.
– “I can hear a voice or see a face and get cascades of information in my head. It’s like watching a movie, I just follow the pictures”, says Guild.
She pressed an audio file, listening to his voice, “abuse, something that happened when you were 16 years old and a relationship that was disbanded about 17 years ago. What is this? ‘Client, a man says, “My parents drank,” “When I was 16 I was expelled from a private school”, “17 years ago, when I got a new partner and I lost $ 350,000» . No crystal ball is in sight.
– “I’m not psychic, I’m intuitive”, insists Guild.
– “I think that people become addicted to their own feelings and being stuck in a pattern of the past, which affects their business now. I help them overcome this”.
Diego de Sola, Director of Inversiones Bolivar, a real estate company in El Salvador, said that for a long time he called California each week to consult with Guild. He was sweating from the recession and the “feeling of doom.”
– Diego said, “All I did was focus on risk minimization. It ruined it for me. I was not able to see opportunities. Intuitive or not, she changed my thinking pattern for the better”, says de Sola, who was so excited by the conversations with Monique that he founded a nonprofit organization, Glass Wing International, and recently collaborated with Crown Prince Haakon on Global Dignity Day, World Day, in Central America.
– “Monique Guild helped me realize that I wanted to do something good for the community in addition to the real estate business. She helped me set a goal, she gave me homework and we talked about weekly progress”.
” I can hear a voice or see a face and get away, cascades of information in your head. It’s like watching the movie, I just follow the pictures” Monique Guild, intuitive corporate consultant
Business-tellers also reveal errors in corporate structure. According to Gabriel Lawson, president of one billion dollar company Seagate, had a intuisjonist for revealing miserable collaboration between the company’s marketing and research department.
– She was amazing, he preached, Laura Day, a psychic adviser who according to Newsweek also rescued a Hollywood producer from investing in a film that turned out to be a flop. In New York, rental companies employed intuitive Joan Barker to screen prospective tenants.
– “I do not know if she is psychic, she has luck or just have the ability to understand people, one of the landlords”, Baruch Herzfeld, The New York Times.
– “But she is efficient, that’s for sure.”
Norwegian actress recognized
Guild says that she, in fact, “does personality profiling.” She worked with a business owner who was constantly being sued by employees. They set up a system, whereby: they would send new potential hiree first to interview with the company’s vice president, then asked them to call Guild.
– “I talked to them about work and life, and so I wrote a report to the owner about what I saw in the persons character . We stopped the lawsuits.”
Guild grew up in New Orleans as the daughter of the Norwegian actress Kari Borg (“Owls in the moss”) and Ingeborg Cook (“Olsenbanden”, “Carl & Co.”) as Grandma. In pursuit of a career as a soap actress, she moved to Los Angeles, but eventually pulled more alternates on psychology studies and the aforementioned properties. Now she says that clients range from diplomats and athletes to entrepreneurs and directors, all of whom suffer completely unnecessary economic losses due to “blocked energy”.
– “I can see what has happened to them earlier in life. In addition, I see where their strengths are, what they are capable of and we work together to turn it all around”.
– “What problems are most common?”
– “Many people have patterns that stay with them for the rest of their lives. There may be abuse in the home, too much responsibility as children or personal issues that distract them in their career.”
Rick Butler, property developer, said that he “had a problematic relationship with her daughter” and that it affected his choices as a businessman. Now everything is in order.
– “Could you gone to a psychologist instead?”
– “I do not know. I’ve never tried”.