Figure out the "unfiguroutable."™
-- with Monique Guild
Monique Guild featured on NBC News, The Los Angeles Times (featured article on the cover of the METRO section), Wall Street Journal DN, Dagens Næringsliv (Norwegian for “Today’s Business”), along with numerous radio and television appearances.
For over two decades, CEOs, family businesses in transition, diplomats, foreign leaders, scientists, inventors, investment bankers, venture capitalists, 4th generation coffee growers, celebrities, politicians, and global sustainable commercial builders, artists, and athletes sought Monique’s counsel.
Guild’s expertise and precise insights can provide turnaround, invent, and develop new platforms, no matter how extreme the situation may initially appear.
Monique Guild’s Unique Technique leverages her cutting-edge and no-nonsense style to:
- evaluates you/your business/project.
- Sees and pinpoint blocks.
- As a Futurist, she has the know-how to catapult your business to the next level.
A few of Monique’s Cases:
- Assisted, advised, and prepared her clients for a conversation with the United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept. after the first bombs dropped in Syria.
- Assisted and advised Local artists in obtaining a job with Shanghai Disney.
- Mediated the media consultants for the Democratic Party during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Advised, Turnaround, and Developed the most prominent El Salvadorian family in transitioning the 3rd generation coffee growers and businesses to the 4th generation while navigating the riot police.
- Assisted the Diplomat to El Salvador in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva, overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, and migration.
- Create, navigate, develop and launch Piamita – one of the first pajama loungewear lines from Chile.
- Working with Aardex, one of the leading green commercial sustainable builders globally, helping to ‘unstick’ a major multi-million-dollar hospital project.
- Advising one of the Partners for Aardex, who was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4. 2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back, and bought the company from the owner.
- One of the Founding members of the Malibu Agricultural Society.
Monique’s no-nonsense style evaluates CEOs, CFO’s, CMO’s and partners with swift, uncharacteristic precision and uncanny insight; she uses her laser-sharp abilities to intuitively identify barriers to success delivering spot-on diagnoses, which result in optimum solutions and measurable financial results.
Issues that may perplex financial experts and consultants for years, Monique determines with lightning speed and accuracy, saving the company time and 100,000’s of thousands of dollars if not millions. She develops new platforms that cause a paradigm shift in the business resulting in an outstanding global impact.
What takes other consultants, advisers, and wealth management professionals’ years to figure out, Monique will pinpoint in the first hour.
This saves time and money, allowing you to get out of the analysis and into the bottom line.
Everyone starts with an Initial Consultation. After the initial consultation, you and Monique will discuss the opportunity to retain her services for turnaround and business development.
A great Partnership and Family Business means clarity, alignment, and taking responsibility.
The most potent things that break down a Partnership are dishonesty and resentment.
Knowing how to detect distractions – avoiding the truth of who you are- catapults you to the next level. The more significant the chaos that is surrounding the individual is an indication of the authentic gift is that needs to be delivered.
Learn what is keeping you in the same ‘thinking feedback loop’ without even knowing it. If you, your partners, your employees are distracted in some way, the hard wiring that is causing these certain chemicals to flow becomes a powerful catalyst to expansion.
Monique played on two soccer teams in high and a semester of college soccer. She also is an avid snow skier, Western and English horseback rider.
Monique’s passion is working with high school students who embody enormous potential, but, for some reason, they have tripped themselves up. She gets to the bottom of it and gets them back on track.
Become both personally and professionally, a more peaceful and fully expressed person who focuses on what is possible.
Achieve a lifelong dream of working with a marvelous team on a high caliber international project. Become clearer on what your intuition is telling you, take inspired action and opening to possibilities.
If your company is hemorrhaging cash, money is not moving; deals are not closing; you have no idea what the business should build next, you have come to the right place.
What takes financial advisors’ months to figure out, Monique will figure out what’s got your company, product, or project stuck within the first hour.
Monique Guild, CEO and Founder of Intuitive Business Enterprises Inc., is one of the most significant global leaders in Turnaround and Development Strategy. As a Futurist and Visionary, Guild’s renowned expertise swiftly diagnoses you and your business with precision and uncanny insight, delivering spot-on diagnoses.
Guild’s expertise defines how to help individuals and companies to stop hemorrhaging cash and swiftly generate income.
Guild’s sixth sense has garnered her access to some of the most prestigious organizations and industries in the world.
Guild’s expertise landed her on the cover of the METRO section of The Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, ABC, KTLA, numerous radio and television shows.
The one-hour consultation is a prerequisite to joining the Intuitive Goal™ Workshop. If you have NOT consulted with Monique in the last year, a one hour consultation is highly recommended. The information gained in the first-hour consultation is applied to setting the Intuitive Goals™ in the workshop.
OH WOW! Prosperity Now Workshop aka “Oh Hell! How Did I Get Here? And What Do I Need To Do To Clean This Up And Prosper Now?!!”™