“Monique’s method gave me the clarity and fearlessness to not only address profound personal struggles and professional challenges but to survive and thrive.
The tools she imparts taught me to identify why and what are my Intuitive Goals™ and to maintain a steely focus to achieve my future reality.
I was repeatedly astonished as I experienced it over and over until I trusted myself and my intuition. Life is a blank page that is continually being written & rewritten and Monique’s steps help expand your world to accept that there is no limit to our potential. So step into it and start creating!” Carole Mundy, Media Consultant for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential Election
To schedule your initial consultation Call (310) 614-0946.
How does Monique help multi-million dollar companies and small businesses get out of dire straights, and catapult to the next level?
To learn more read “The Psychology of Money Is Your Chemical Makeup.”
How does she help individuals create new platforms?
Guild’s unique inherited ability is in identifying precisely what’s caused a business, product, or project to become stuck; enables her to catapult your life and business to the next level.
Monique’s work includes clients, organizations, and countries in/around but not limited to:
- United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept.
- World Economic Forum
- Shanghai Disney
- Aardex (the most significant green commercial sustainable builders in the world)
- The Aspen Institute
- 2016 Presidential Election
- Piamita (first pajama lounge-wear line out of Chile)
- El Salvador
- Syria (in preparation for a conversation with the United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept., after the first bombs dropped in Syria).
Monique’s Proven Track Record:
- Global Partnerships
- Family Businesses
- Entertainment Industry
A few of Monique’s cases:
- Mediated the partnership of a media buying firm that combines political campaign expertise with a Madison Avenue edge during the 2016 Presidential election.
- Mediated the partnership of the most prominent El Salvadorian family, guiding the transition of the 3rd generation of coffee growers, sugarcane, hotels and family businesses to the 4th generation, while the riot police were summoned.
- Determined cause and solution for the lack of condo sales in Honduras.
- Determine the cause and solution of why one of the Partners of the most leading commercial developer was $400,000 in debt to the company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, he was scheduled to close between 4.2 million to 7 million. He settled at five million, paid the company back, and bought the company from the owner. He owns the company to this day.
- Work alongside the media consultants for the Democratic Party before and during the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Assist her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, and migration.
- It is very tricky when the opposing party comes into position in El Salvador but, Monique was able to strategize with her client; a Diplomat to El Salvador on how to take “a leave of absence” from her duties, to pursue other socially global endeavors.
- Navigate rough waters when her client was accused wrongly of being linked to Mitt Romney, Bain Capital, & the El Salvadorian death squads during the ’80s. Monique advised during Mitt Romney’s run for the presidency and helped to strategically stay focused in running the family businesses as he was overcoming personal as well as political; seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Work alongside the owner of Aardex, the leading green, sustainable commercial builders in the world. To identify the cause and the solution of a multi-million-dollar failed hospital project.
- Worked alongside the President of Alpine Development Group, who developed the world-renown Coachella Valley, in many of his endeavors. One being to devise a system with the home development department and the land acquisition department in hiring new potential employees. Monique will discuss the details when you speak with her.
Rick Butler, Commercial Developer and Former Owner of Aardex (largest, green, sustainable commercial developers in the world) spoke on Monique’s behalf to the WSJ, said this about Monique…
“Guild saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a lying investor. Butler admits that he regards her as “invaluable.”
- Determine the cause of the nations most sought after 15-year-old quarterback, during heavy college football scouting but was severely undermining himself due to the stress.
- Determine the cause and solution of her Freshman High School client of why she was tripping herself up in Volleyball as she was being groomed for the Olympics.
- What’s Next?
- New Business Development
- Increase in Revenue
- Crisis Intervention
- Strategic Insights that catapult your business
- Resolve Internal Conflict within Family Businesses to Increase Productivity
- Political Campaigns
- Seemingly Unsolvable Business or Career Situation
- The Cause and solution for the company to stop hemorrhaging cash
- Semi-pro and Pro Athletes Stop Undermining Yourself
- Dissolution or Resolution of Partnership
- Immediate Solutions to Repetitive Patterns
- Close Deals
- Health – Why Have You Been So Sick For So Long? Or have continued to get injured over and over again? Have you ever thought it may be related to your career or lack of expansion into the unknown?
- Have you seen Doctor after Doctor looking for a solution to your health problem, to no avail?
It may be Time to contact Monique.
MARCH 2019: Monique’s new feature along with 20 experts who’d either been published or interviewed in either FORBES, Money, Inc, New York Times, Business Magazine, Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times and the Harvard Business Review, to name a few.
Monique, SHARES her practical steps on how to be featured or published.
Monique’s Pioneering DNA
Born in Jackson Mississippi, and raised in New Orleans by a psychiatrist father and a Norwegian actress mother Kari Borg, who spoke six languages and socialized with the likes of Tennessee Williams and Clay Shaw.
Her maternal grandfather, Sir Victor Borg, knighted by the King of Norway for his Psychiatric work with Alcoholics and Drug addicts. Monique’s maternal grandmother was the world-renown coloratura soprano, Ingeborg Cook.
Monique is also, the sixth great grand-daughter of Captain. James Cook.
Her father, Dr. George Guild is a renown New Orleans Psychiatrist. On her paternal side, her family owned sawmills, railways, lumber, Fairview Plantation and installed the railway between the North and the South.
Prime Time, In No Time
After a 4 1/2 year stint in New York City Monique moved to Los Angeles and pursued her interests in the entertainment industry. She soon took a position at Showtime Networks where she quickly advanced to Assistant Marketing Coordinator, in charge of 130 cable affiliates across the United States. Shortly after, she was hired by Great Expectations as their National Director of Success Stories for 45 centers. It was there that she excelled in applying her gift with an on-target placement of people in media events and television shows nationwide, including the Oprah Winfrey Show and the Los Angeles Times after the riots.
Within three months, her work as National Director for GE caught the attention of The Los Angeles Times and featured her on the cover of the Metro Section.
Monique’s nationwide accomplishments caught the eye of MacLaine Enterprises. Hired as one of the key liaison for Shirley MacLaine, her agent, publicist, books, shows, and movies. After a one-year stint, Monique accepted a position with Film and TV Director Mark Travis, the creator of the film “A Bronx Tale.”
It was Travis who said, “Monique, you have an amazing gift and ability to ‘see’ and zero in or people and their businesses, you have to take this to the next level.”
As a result, Monique launched: Monique Guild, Business Intuitive.
With Monique’s achievements in the Entertainment Industry and her business, she married the two by starting her production company. Her first project, a documentary titled “6,150.”; that she directed, filmed and produced, all the while traveling with her two dogs across the nation. During filming, she caught the attention of the media across the country including NBC News.
The theme of the documentary is titled Major Obstacles Major Success later transformed into The Business Symposium at the Conscious Life Expo. Guild created, directed and interviewed world-renowned individuals, such as Dr. John Gray author of Men Are From Mars; Women Are From Venus and Dr. Joe Dispenza from the movie What the Bleep Do We Know?!
Once again, Major Obstacles Major Success transformed into one of the top weekly shows, on an internet network titled “Conversations with Monique Guild.” To view footage and learn more visit TV page and go to https://www.youtube.com/user/MoniqueGuild to subscribe.
In “Conversations with Monique Guild,” Monique speaks with global leaders that have overcome enormous obstacles and achieved massive success. Guests have ranged from Dr. John Gray, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Anne-Marie Bennstom, who founded the Ashram to Ramy El-Batrawi, a man who went from living in a car to being Adnan Khashoggi’s right-hand person.
Monique Guild, Futurist, Turnaround and Development Strategist uses her swift precision laser abilities to diagnose current outcomes. As a Futurist, she invents and develops astounding solutions, which result in measurable financial results.
Monique’s book launch is the fall of 2020. She is also, currently in development for a television series based on her work.