Back against the wall, engage the unknown future neurology, your soul’s purpose, or return to the known past?
Monique Guild, CEO and Founder of Intuitive Business Enterprises is a Futurist, Strategic Advisor, and Visionary and is one of the most significant Global Diagnosticians in Turnaround and Development Strategy. Guild’s laser-sharp sixth sense delivers precision insight, optimum solutions, and expansion, figuring out the “unfigureoutable®” – within the first-hour consultation when a business, product, or project is stuck and needs to expand rapidly.
For over 25 years, clients with The World Economic Forum, Shanghai Disney, Aspen Institute, United Nations, CEOs, Executive Producer of ABC’s TV The Bachelor, family partnerships, diplomats, foreign leaders, 4th generation coffee growers, celebrities, politicians, sustainable commercial builders, artists, & athletes sought Monique’s Counsel.
Monique pinpoints what it takes other consultants, advisers, and wealth management professionals years to figure out the company’s cause for the meltdown in the first hour.
Guild uncovers information to build and maintain the best forecast while identifying what may get in the way of moving the business forward, allowing you to get out of the analysis and the bottom line.
Guild, touted on the cover of the METRO section in The Los Angeles Times as “The Bubbly Sherlock Holmes,” featured in WSJ satellite office, DN, swiftly diagnoses your business with precision and uncanny insight, delivering spot-on diagnoses.
Clients who’ve found themselves in unusual circumstances engage The Monique Guild Method® and figure out the “unfigureoutable®” unlocking hidden potential and enhancing assets – BOTH IN HEALTH AND WEALTH.
Monique’s unique sixth sense specializes in creating multi-layered strategies for exponential growth identifying the Company’s uniqueness, and developing it beyond what one thought possible.
The Executive Producer Jeff Thomas of ABC Television The Bachelor and Bachelorette Experience with The Monique Guild Method®.
To Catch You Up To Speed – A Quick Story About Monique’s Background:
- As a child, Monique’s family was followed by the FBI and CIA for a 1 ½ because of her stepfather and his Federal Case.
- The Media televised the federal case for 1 1/2 years.
- Monique’s mom kicked her out of the house when she was 10. She absolutely would not let her back in. She walked across the street to the bar and made a collect call from the payphone to her Dad. He called a cab, and that’s how she came to live with her father.She testified against her mom when she was about 11.
- She was too young to be put on the witness stand. Therefore, she was taken into the Judge’s chambers and testified there. In Louisiana, it is impossible to prove a mother unfit because of the Napoleonic Code; they had no problem.
- Monique developed a keen sense of whom to trust and not to trust and the difference between the good guys and the bad guys.
- Monique turned her stepfather in for hurting people. He was backed by the Ford and Kellogg Foundations, globally helping women and children with birth control and pregnancies.
- He inevitably was indicted by the Federal Government for embezzlement through his Foundation. His case became one of the top four cases in Louisiana, nearly impossible because of the corruption there.
- LEARN MORE BELOW UNDER MONIQUE’S HISTORY.
Clients seek Monique’s counsel:
- Launching a new business.
- Business Crisis Intervention and Turnaround.
- Unable to determine the cause of repetitive business patterns.
- Hemorrhaging cash.
- The Company, product, or project is stuck, and the finances have stopped flowing.
- Boredom sets in chaos begin; new development needs to happen now.
- Internal Conflict within Family Businesses.
- Other Mediators, Consultants, and Interventionists Unable To Resolve Crisis.
- Athletes Undermining Themselves.
- Possible Dissolution of Partnerships.
Guild mediates while strategically advising companies and partnerships during times of crisis and volatility. She uncovers the information to build and maintain the best forecast while pinpointing what may get in the way of moving the business forward.
• Monique helps her client to navigate rough waters while wrongfully detailed in the Huffington Post as being responsible for the El Salvadorian death squads in the 80s and wanted by the CIA. He must maintain his innocence and stay focused on the family partnership. His brother was the black sheep of the family – Orlando De Sola. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitt-romney-death-squads-bain_n_1710133
• In Central America, the riot police are summoned while a Family Partnership encounters deep resentment. Monique’s mediation with the Partners enables them to transition the family businesses from the 3rd to the 4th generation.
• In Honduras, Family Partnership condos were not selling. The condos sold out. Monique determined the cause and solution.
TRANSITION AND EXPANSION:
• A diplomat in El Salvador wants to take a leave of absence from Diplomacy. One can not resign from Diplomacy. Monique helped her develop a plan to take a leave of absence. She soon accepted a new line of work at The World Economic Forum overseeing the general council on weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, genetics, and migration.
• A Client is afraid to launch her line of loungewear. Monique navigated her to funding and launching – Piamita out of Chili. https://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a8214/from-9-to-5-piamitas-cecilia-de-sola-36165/
• Son of a well-known ocean videographer has a trust fund and lives in his father’s shadow. Monique helped to determine what was next, and with Monique’s guidance, he created a foundation.
CLOSE DEALS, CATAPULT REVENUE:
• A Partner of Aardex, a leading global sustainable development company for government institutions and hospital projects, is $400,000 in debt to the Company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, his deals closed at five million, paid the Company back, and bought it from the owner. He owns it to this day.
FORESIGHT INTO UPCOMING MEETINGS:
• Strategically Advise her client for a conversation with the United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept. after the first bombs dropped in Syria.
• Helps clients prepare for meetings with investors, personality profile run down, and what to expect.
• Helps CEOs navigate and stay on track with multiple projects; while captaining the ship.
• PIAMITA – One of the first Lounge Wear Lines out of Santiago Chili. The New York Times: “With Piamita, the collection of silk loungewear they introduced in 2012, Karla Martinez and Cecilia de Sola took pajama dressing to new heights of chic with pajama shirts and tailored trousers in a geometric cat print.”
• Vicki Keros Interiors: What started as a passion for decorating and designing her own homes soon became a much larger real estate staging and interior design business.
• The founder of Mindfulness is also the founder and Executive Director of The Center for Mindful Education (www.MindfulEd.com). This nonprofit researches and develops mindfulness-based programs.
• Chris Ernst, CEO/President at ARES LLC Chris Ernst, CEO/President, has closed over 2 Billion dollars in commercial real estate in his career.
As the CEO and Founder of Hotwalker Productions®, Monique Directed, Produced, filmed, and drove 6,150 miles across the nation with her two dogs, Tyler and Jackson, interviewing individuals who possessed the strength, faith, and fortitude to keep going when there seemed to be insurmountable roadblocks along the way. This film became the basis of a panel of experts at the Conscious Business Symposium, such as Dr. John Gray, who wrote Men Are From Mars, and Women Are From Venus, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Mark Schulman, and Nelson Davis. Which ultimately led to her show Conversations with Monique Guild.
Guild’s parallel activities include being a thought-leading creator of the Intuitive Goal Workshops® for over 22 years, publicly and corporately. She is completing the book based on this work and is a Corporate Keynote Speaker, Documentary Film Maker, and Host of Conversations with Monique Guild.
Formerly, Monique Guild was a nationally recognized corporate National Director overseeing 43 Centers for the original video dating service Great Expectations. Before accepting a job with GE, she was the assistant marketing coordinator to 160 cable affiliates with Showtime Networks. She also served as a key liaison to Shirley MacLaine in her corporate office to publicists, managers, agents, books, and films.
Monique works in the areas of...
Monique played on two soccer teams in high and a semester of college soccer. She also is an avid snow skier, Western and English horseback rider.
Monique’s passion is working with high school students who embody enormous potential, but, for some reason, they have tripped themselves up. She gets to the bottom of it and gets them back on track.
Become both personally and professionally, a more peaceful and fully expressed person who focuses on what is possible.
Achieve a lifelong dream of working with a marvelous team on a high caliber international project. Become clearer on what your intuition is telling you, take inspired action and opening to possibilities.
If your company is hemorrhaging cash, money is not moving; deals are not closing; you have no idea what the business should build next, you have come to the right place.
What takes financial advisors’ months to figure out, Monique will figure out what’s got your company, product, or project stuck within the first hour.
ABOUT Monique Guild
Born in Jackson, Ms. and raised In New Orleans…
Monique Guild hails from a pioneering family on both sides. Monique was raised in a colorful New Orleans environment by a psychiatrist father and a Norwegian actress mother, Kari Borg, who spoke six languages and socialized with Tennessee Williams and Clay Shaw.
Her maternal grandfather, Sir Victor Borg, was a playwright and knighted by the King OLAV IV of Norway for his Psychiatric work with Alcoholics and Drug addicts. Monique’s maternal grandmother was the world-renown coloratura soprano, Ingeborg Cook. She is the sixth great-granddaughter of Captain. James Cook.
Her family pioneered railway systems, steamships, and timber on her paternal side. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkbine-Guild_Lumber_Company
To Engage Monique's Services:
The one-hour consultation is a prerequisite to joining the Intuitive Goal™ Workshop. If you have NOT consulted with Monique in the last year, a one hour consultation is highly recommended. The information gained in the first-hour consultation is applied to setting the Intuitive Goals™ in the workshop.
OH WOW! Prosperity Now Workshop aka “Oh Hell! How Did I Get Here? And What Do I Need To Do To Clean This Up And Prosper Now?!!”™