Cover of the METRO section in The Los Angeles Times touted as
“The Bubbly Sherlock Holmes”
featured in WSJ satellite office, DN, and numerous television and radio shows, swiftly diagnoses your business with precision and uncanny insight, delivering spot-on diagnoses.
Monique Guild, CEO, Founder of Intuitive Business Enterprises and Hotwalker Productions®, is a Futurist, Strategic Advisor, and is one of the most elite Global Diagnosticians in Turnaround and Development Strategy.
Guild’s extensive, business background and volatile familial history give her experience in rapid problem-solving. Monique’s unique inherited laser-sharp intuitive 6th sense delivers precision insight.
Guilds, optimum solutions, and expansive visions figure out the “Unfigureoutable®” in some of the most complicated, seemingly unsolvable circumstances.
In Guild’s no-nonsense style, in the initial 1-hour consultation, gain solutions and an understanding of current outcomes. Monique:
- Evaluates you/your business/project;
- “Sees” and pinpoints obstacles;
- Delivering precision insight, solutions with a road map.
What do these businesses have in common?
- The World Economic Forum(general council of weapons of mass destruction, organized crime, genetics, migration),
- Walt Disney Imagineering, Shanghai Disneyland Resort(Art Direction/Color and Paint Specialist,
- “Guild saved his company, Aardex, from being acquired by a cheating investor. Butler admits he regards her as invaluable.” – Wall Street Journal, DN, Rick Butler, CEO Aardex, Denver, sustainable commercial developer.
- Mark Schulman, Drummer, Composer, Musician (P!NK, Foreigner, Billy Idol), and corporate motivator.
- Aspen Institute,
- United Nations,
- Executive Producer of ABC’s TV The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
- El Salvador 4th generation Family Partnership of coffee growers, sugarcane hotels and condos.
Following the initial consultation, clients who’ve found themselves in unusual circumstances engage in
Monique Guild’s expertise:
- Strategic Advisor.
- Business Crisis Intervention and Turnaround.
- Overcome internal obstacles.
- Increased profits.
- Improved efficiency.
- Better decision-making.
- Navigate funding.
- Unable to determine the cause of repetitive business patterns.
- Hemorrhaging cash.
- “Sees” the person’s history and determines a profile run down.
- Determine cause and solution when the Company, product, or project is stuck and the finances have stopped flowing.
- Helps CEOs navigate and stay on track with multiple projects; while captaining the ship.
- Foresight into upcoming meetings.
- Internal Conflict within Family Businesses.
- Other Mediators, Consultants, and Interventionists Unable To Resolve Crisis.
- Athletes Undermining Themselves.
- Possible Dissolution of Partnerships.
- What’s Next?
The Executive Producer Jeff Thomas of ABC Television The Bachelor and Bachelorette Experience with The Monique Guild Method®.
#1 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • Helps CEO navigate and stay on track with multiple projects; while captaining the ship • Overcome internal obstacles.
EXAMPLE: Monique helps her client navigate rough waters while wrongfully detailed in the Huffington Post as responsible for the El Salvadorian death squads in the 80s and wanted by the CIA.
He must maintain his innocence and stay focused on the family partnership. His brother was the black sheep of the family – Orlando De Sola.https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitt-romney-death-squads-bain_n_1710133
#2 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • Other Mediators, Consultants, and Interventionists Unable To Resolve Crisis due to Conflict within Family Partnership •Business Crisis Intervention and Turnaround •Mediation:
EXAMPLE: In Central America, the riot police are summoned while a Family Partnership encounters deep resentment. Monique’s mediation with the Partners enables them to transition the family businesses from the 3rd to the 4th generation.
#3 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • The Company, product, or project is stuck, and the finances have stopped flowing.
EXAMPLE: In Honduras, Family Partnership condos were not selling. The condos sold out. Monique determined the cause and solution.
TRANSITION AND EXPANSION:
#4 Sought Monique’s Counsel: •Unable to determine the cause of repetitive business patterns. • What’s Next?
EXAMPLE: A diplomat in El Salvador wants to take a leave of absence from Diplomacy. One cannot resign from Diplomacy. Monique helped her develop a plan to take a leave of absence. She soon accepted a new line of work at The World Economic Forum overseeing the general council on weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, genetics, and migration.
#5 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • Overcome internal obstacles. •Navigate funding. • What’s Next?
EXAMPLE: A Client is afraid to launch her line of loungewear. Monique navigated her to funding and launching – Piamita out of Chili. https://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a8214/from-9-to-5-piamitas-cecilia-de-sola-36165/
#6 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • Overcome internal conflict • What’s Next?
EXAMPLE: Son of a well-known ocean videographer has a trust fund and lives in his father’s shadow. Monique helped to determine what was next, and with Monique’s guidance, he created a foundation.
Unique Case with the Developer of the Coachella Valley:
#7 Sought Monique’s Counsel: •Project hemorrhaging cash • Determine cause and solutions. • FORESIGHT INTO UPCOMING MEETINGS:
EXAMPLE: The developer of Coachella Valley is being sued left and right by his employees. They all know he is an easy settle for $100,000. We devise a plan of action for each new potential hire to meet with the HR Department first, then the VP of Land Acquisition or VP of Land Development, and finally Monique. Monique has no resume on this person, but through her conversation with the potential employee, she “sees” the person’s history and determines a profile run down. From there, the Owner decides whether to proceed with the potential new candidate. There were no more lawsuits.
CLOSE DEALS, CATAPULT REVENUE:
#8 Sought Monique’s Counsel: •Project hemorrhaging cash • Determine cause and solution. • Overcome Internal Obstacles • Navigate Funding
EXAMPLE: A Partner of Aardex, a leading global sustainable development company for government institutions and hospital projects, is $400,000 in debt to the Company. Within six weeks of working with Monique, his deals closed at five million, paid the Company back, and bought it from the Owner. He owns it to this day.
FORESIGHT INTO UPCOMING MEETINGS:
#9 Sought Monique’s Counsel: • Helps clients prepare for meetings • What to expect.
EXAMPLE: Strategically Advise her client for a conversation with the United Nations Chemical Warfare Dept. after the first bombs dropped in Syria.
• PIAMITA – One of the first Lounge Wear Lines out of Santiago Chili. The New York Times: “With Piamita, the collection of silk loungewear they introduced in 2012, Karla Martinez and Cecilia de Sola took pajama dressing to new heights of chic with pajama shirts and tailored trousers in a geometric cat print.” https://www.shoplatitude.com/blogs/journal/67605827-behind-the-label-piamita
• Vicki Keros Interiors: What started as a passion for decorating and designing her own homes soon became a much larger real estate staging and interior design business. https://www.vickikerosinteriors.com/
• The founder of Mindfulness is also the founder and Executive Director of The Center for Mindful Education (www.MindfulEd.com). This nonprofit researches and develops mindfulness-based programs.
• Chris Ernst, CEO/President at ARES LLC Chris Ernst, CEO/President, has closed over 2 Billion dollars in commercial real estate in his career. https://www.aresllc-properties.com/our-team.html
Schedule a 15-minute call at (310) 614-0946 or email Kelsee@moniqueguild.com to learn more.
- Expand OR Implode.
- Kick-Ass, Take Your Power Back, or be a victim and allow your familial history to “kick” in.
Monique was exposed to toxic mold in 2003 and was violently ill on and off for 15 years. She doesn’t have a trust fund and wasn’t at a stage where she could kick back and take it easy.
And GUILD still managed to:
- Mediate the media consultants for the Democratic Party DURING the 2016 Presidential Election.
- Succeeded in helping the most prominent family in El Salvador, transitioning the 3rd generation coffee growers, sugar cane, hotels, and condos to the 4th generation, while the riot police were called in.
- Helped her client, a sustainable commercial builder, get out of $400,000.00 in debt to the Company within six weeks, saved his job, and turned around and bought the Company from the owner.
- Served her client in obtaining a job with the World Economic Forum in Geneva, overseeing the general counsel of weapons of mass destruction, terrorism, organized crime, genetics, and migration.
The bottom line, Monique Guild is hardwired for this type of intensity. She thrives working with people who create a global impact with their talent. She works with people on a mission to evolve humanity with their uniqueness.
If you are hardwired the same way, your options are to EXPAND OR BE MIRED IN CHAOS – you will know because this will present itself personally or professionally.
As the CEO and Founder of Hotwalker Productions®, Monique Directed, Produced, filmed, and drove 6,150 miles across the nation with her two dogs, Tyler and Jackson, interviewing individuals who possessed the strength, faith, and fortitude to keep going when there seemed to be insurmountable roadblocks along the way.
This film became the basis of a panel of experts at the Conscious Business Symposium, such as Dr. John Gray, who wrote Men Are From Mars, and Women Are From Venus, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Mark Schulman, and Nelson Davis. Which ultimately led to her show Conversations with Monique Guild.
Guild’s parallel activities include being a thought-leading creator of the Intuitive Goal Workshops® for over 22 years, publicly and corporately. She is completing the book based on this work and is a Corporate Keynote Speaker, Documentary Film Maker, and Host of Conversations with Monique Guild.
Monique's work in the areas of...
Monique played on two soccer teams in high and a semester of college soccer. She also is an avid snow skier, Western and English horseback rider.
Monique’s passion is working with high school students who embody enormous potential, but, for some reason, they have tripped themselves up. She gets to the bottom of it and gets them back on track.
Become both personally and professionally, a more peaceful and fully expressed person who focuses on what is possible.
Achieve a lifelong dream of working with a marvelous team on a high caliber international project. Become clearer on what your intuition is telling you, take inspired action and opening to possibilities.
If your company is hemorrhaging cash, money is not moving; deals are not closing; you have no idea what the business should build next, you have come to the right place.
What takes financial advisors’ months to figure out, Monique will figure out what’s got your company, product, or project stuck within the first hour.
ABOUT Monique Guild
Born in Jackson, Ms. and raised In New Orleans…
Monique Guild hails from a pioneering family on both sides. Monique was raised in a colorful New Orleans environment by a psychiatrist father and a Norwegian actress mother, Kari Borg, who spoke six languages and socialized with Tennessee Williams and Clay Shaw.
Her maternal grandfather, Sir Victor Borg, was a playwright and knighted by the King OLAV IV of Norway for his Psychiatric work with Alcoholics and Drug addicts. Monique’s maternal grandmother was the world-renown coloratura soprano, Ingeborg Cook. She is the sixth great-granddaughter of Captain. James Cook.
Her family pioneered railway systems, steamships, and timber on her paternal side. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkbine-Guild_Lumber Company.
To Engage Monique's Services:
The one-hour consultation is a prerequisite to joining the Intuitive Goal™ Workshop. If you have NOT consulted with Monique in the last year, a one hour consultation is highly recommended. The information gained in the first-hour consultation is applied to setting the Intuitive Goals™ in the workshop.
OH WOW! Prosperity Now Workshop aka “Oh Hell! How Did I Get Here? And What Do I Need To Do To Clean This Up And Prosper Now?!!”™