The Psychology of Money Is Your Chemical Makeup
IT BECOMES ABOUT MONEY WHEN…
- A partnership is in trouble while it is heading up the media for one of the candidates during 2016 Presidential Election – it becomes about the money real quick.
- One of the world’s most significant family partnerships of coffee growers, sugarcane, hotels, and condos are arguing so intensely, the riot police are called in; they have hired the top global consultants to help straighten things out, and NOTHING seems to be working, it becomes about the money real quick.
- A once very successful actor, who was on the show ER for 14 years, hasn’t worked in way TOO long; it becomes about the money real quick.
- One of the partners of the largest green commercial sustainable builders in the world is $400,000 in debt to the company is about to be fired, and he has a considerable overhead and family to feed, it becomes about the money real quick.”
- Clarity and fearlessness to thrive.
- Trust your gut.
- Embrace the possibility that your potential is limitless.
- disciplines promote the intuitive abilities you have.
- achieving internal peace.
The problem is that you get neurologically hard-wired to "THAT" experience, and this is something that may have started in childhood.
In Monique's Method, you will learn how and why it's the personal stuff that gets the number stuff blocked. Learn to identify when you make decisions based on a chemical rather than a knowing and an intuitive hit.
When a person experiences the effect of situations, Those Experiences form neuro-nets in the brain.
Once these set of circumstances are no longer relevant, those neuronets are still hard-wired because the body is used to the chemicals that flowed as a result of this past thinking. What do numbers tell me?
1) Lack of clarity with them results in a lack of transparency across the board in business.
2) Avoidance of numbers, things get avoided – in other words, you attract in ‘avoidance’ in your business – loss of opportunities.
3) People pleasing, care taking of your business associates that are not holding up their end of the bargain, somewhere there will be debt – and it can be the kind of debt associated with the descriptions above.
4) I find that if an individual, business or company has stopped growing, inventing and creating new platforms, personally as well as, professionally, the numbers get stuck.
DISTRACTION (in particular with relationships) IS A DEBT – TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. That distraction, whether personal or professional, may appear in the form of ‘hiding behind someone,’ obsessing about a partner, arguing, take care of, or not being truthful with who you are and your intentions.