The Psychology of Money Is Your Chemical Makeup
IT BECOMES ABOUT MONEY WHEN…
- A partnership is in trouble while it is heading up the media for one of the candidates during 2016 Presidential Election – it becomes about the money real quick.
- One of the world’s most significant family partnerships of coffee growers, sugarcane, hotels, and condos are arguing so intensely, the riot police are called in; they have hired the top global consultants to help straighten things out, and NOTHING seems to be working, it becomes about the money real quick.
- A once very successful actor, who was on the show ER for 14 years, hasn’t worked in way TOO long; it becomes about the money real quick.
- One of the partners of the largest green commercial sustainable builders in the world is $400,000 in debt to the company is about to be fired, and he has a considerable overhead and family to feed, it becomes about the money real quick.
- Clarity and fearlessness to thrive.
- Trust your gut.
- Embrace the possibility that your potential is limitless.
- Discipline promotes the intuitive abilities you have.
- Achieve internal peace.
When a person experiences the effect of situations, Those Experiences form neuro-nets in the brain.
In the financial arena, the numbers are the interpretation of value. Even if your businesses are netting a profit of 10 million and the goal is to gross 12 million but, there is always a stumbling block; you miss the mark there is a reason behind this.
Numbers are not emotional, but the emotion or feeling you project onto those numbers makes them what they appear to be.
If you, your partners, your employees are distracted somehow, the hard-wiring that is causing these certain chemicals to flow; IS what keeps you in the same ‘thinking feedback loop’ without even knowing it.
What do I mean by ‘same thinking feedback loop’? The bullet points listed AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE are not the first time these circumstances have happened; it’s a pattern. That pattern gets bigger.
How do I know it? The circumstances become substantial, and the consequences are even more significant.
When someone says to me, “It is NOT about money, ” I pause, reflect and think to myself, “OH, Yes, it is!”
Once these set of circumstances are no longer relevant, those neuro-nets are still hard-wired because the body is used to the chemicals that flowed as a result of this past thinking. What do numbers tell me?
1) Lack of clarity with numbers results in a lack of transparency across the board in business.
2) When you avoid the numbers, things in your life and business get avoided – in other words, you attract ‘avoidance’ in your business, resulting in the loss of opportunities.
3) People pleasing, care taking of your business, associates that are not holding up their end of the bargain, somewhere there will be debt – and it can be the kind of debt associated with the descriptions above.
4) I find that if an individual, business or company has stopped growing, inventing, and creating new platforms, personally as well as, professionally, the numbers get stuck.
DISTRACTION (in particular with relationships) IS A DEBT – TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS. That distraction, whether personal or professional, may appear in the form of ‘hiding behind someone,’ obsessing about a partner, arguing, take care of, or not being truthful with who you are and your intentions.
For example, one of my clients was one of the Partners for Aardex. A sustainable green commercial developing company; who built hospitals and intuitions out of green material.
I worked with the owner because one of his projects was stuck. It was a hospital project, a multi-million-dollar catastrophe, and he couldn’t figure out why. It was the first time; their name was tarnished, in the
I won’t go into the detail of it but, the bottom line, the partner overseeing this project was hiding personal information. Therefore, he attracted ‘hidden circumstances’ that a.ffected the business, no mystery a multi-million-dollar mess – the numbers don’t lie.
Secondly, the owner is one of the most honest and straightforward people I’ve ever met; however, he ‘took care of’ partners a bit too much. For example, I found out a partner was on the verge of being fired because he was $400,000 in debt to the company – the numbers don’t lie.
I met the partner and convinced the owner to allow me to work with him; I identified what pattern caused him to ‘snag chemically.’ The bottom line, he swore he would never become like his father, a white-collar worker; his passion was extreme skiing, and here he was doing what he promised he would never do. He was hugely self-debting, and it showed up in the numbers.
Once I uncovered the issues, he was scheduled to close between 4.2 million to 7 million on his deals within six weeks of working together. His deals closed at five million, paid the company back, and bought the company from the owner. He owns it to this day.
After he bought the company, he curtailed it to better suit his needs. Now he gets to do both extreme ski and earn money doing what he loves to do.
If there is an addiction to substances, lying through omission, or not being true to yourself, the company may be extremely lucrative, but the company will ‘feel off.’ Therefore attracting more ‘off’ experiences, and this may happen BOTH personally and professionally.
After targeting what’s stopped the cash flow by identifying where the pattern starts, I can quickly turn things around and get into the invention and development phase.
Leaping over limits and growing beyond what you thought possible is exhilarating!
Why? Because you have an entirely new chemical flow that feels otherworldly.
It is – otherworldly – it is your future world.